Politically correct definitions
By Murray Bourne, 11 Oct 2007
Here's some fun: Politically Correct Definitions.
I enjoyed the euphemism for "loser":
Uniquely fortuned individual on an alternative career path
Some people should not be referred to as "ignorant", but rather:
* Knowledge-based nonpossessor
* Factually unencumbered
An "obnoxious" person may be thought of as:
And next time someone passes on, you can use one of these instead of "dead":
* Living impaired
* Metabolically challenged
* Biologically challenged
* Persons living with entropy
* Environmentally correct human
* Terminally inconvenienced
* Electroencephalographically challenged
See the 1 Comment below.
12 Oct 2007 at 11:25 pm [Comment permalink]
This is, in short, d.o.u.b.l.e.s.p.e.ak.