Picking the Best Online Precalculus Math Tutor
By Hugo Pegley, 22 Jun 2022
Students who want to go on to study math, science, engineering, and other disciplines in college, usually find that their chosen college values some prior knowledge of calculus. An online precalculus math tutor could be the answer.
High schools commonly offer precalculus courses in the 11th grade before introducing calculus in the 12th. Precalculus is an introduction to advanced mathematical concepts. It demands a lot of students, and quite a few might find that they need some extra tutoring in the subject.
IntMath: 24/7 Online Math Tutoring
At IntMath, we don’t just tutor in precalculus. Our website contains a wealth of information about math in general. You can find historical background, applications, and clearly-explained examples on our site. We also offer games and forums.
We want our visitors to see that mathematics is engaging and fun. We like to think that our website makes an invaluable contribution to a thorough understanding of the subject. As an example, look at our section on trigonometric functions.
We have a lot of experience in this field as we know that some people find math difficult. We are here to help.
What Qualities Should an Online Tutor Have?
We can identify four essential qualities that all online tutors need:
- Thorough knowledge of the subject: You don’t want to find that your tutor struggles to answer your questions. An experienced tutor will anticipate questions and carefully explain each step. They should take nothing for granted and constantly check that their student is keeping up.
- Passion and enthusiasm: A dry recitation of facts won’t engage a student. A tutor who enjoys passing on their knowledge is more likely to connect with their student. Enthusiasm is inspirational.
- Good communication skills: Of course, a good tutor knows their subject and is passionate about it. These two qualities are not enough if they can’t get information across to their students.
- Knowing their student: It is crucial that a tutor builds a relationship with their student and understands the difficulties that their student might face.
Why Choose 24/7 Online Math Tutoring?
A traditional tutor might have all of the qualities listed above, but the one thing that they can’t offer is limitless flexibility. You might be working on a problem on a Saturday evening or a holiday, and your tutor may be unreachable; that is not a problem at IntMath; we are a click of your mouse away.
Our 24/7 online math tutoring service gives you the help you need when you need it. You don’t have to wait for your next scheduled session. If you have a question or need help with something, our carefully-chosen tutors are on hand whenever you need them.
A precalculus student who registers with us will find that their tutors are responsible, well-qualified professionals who know their subject inside-out. Additionally, renowned universities such as Harvard, MIT, Yale, and the University of Oxford place their trust in us. And it’s not only academic institutions that give us the thumbs up - NASA and TED do too.
How Much Does 24/7 Online Math Tutoring Cost?
At IntMath, we offer a range of packages to suit every need. You can ask us a single question or sign-up for continual, unlimited help. Our fees compare very favorably with traditional tutoring services.
If you don’t want to sign up for a package, you can have a single question answered at the cost of $4.99. This single-question option offers the same professionalism that you’ll find in our subscription packages. However, we are sure that once we have answered your question, you will see the advantages of registering for one of our three options:
- Annual Plan at $420 per year.
- High School Plan at $34.99 per month.
- College Plan at $34.99 per month.
All three packages include:
- Unlimited questions. All your questions are important to us. Never feel that your question is too obvious. If you are in doubt about any aspect of a problem, ask us, and we will guide you through everything you need to know.
- Tutor support is 24/7. It could be three o’clock on a Saturday morning, don’t worry, we are available to help.
- Quiz and exam help.
- Homework help.
- Immediate answers.
The difference between the packages lies in the tailored extra bonuses and discounts. Explore our site to compare our fees with those a traditional tutor charges.
How Does 24/7 Online Math Tutoring Work?
Imagine that you are struggling with a precalculus problem. You send the problem to our team, and one of our tutors will begin work on it immediately. When the tutor has the answer, they will post a step-by-step solution and ensure that you have understood it. Our primary function is not to do your assignment for you but to make sure that you can see how to solve the problem and know how to solve it yourself next time.
We keep a history of previous sessions. This means that you can easily review your previous work. If you can’t find what you are looking for, your tutor will find it and send the information to you by email.
We are so confident in our system that we can guarantee that your grades will improve. But, in the unlikely event that you are not satisfied, we have a money-back guarantee. To explore what others are saying about our services, you can find many testimonials on our site that show that our students are very satisfied.
At IntMath, we help our students build the skill-set they need to confidently approach precalculus (and any other branch of mathematics). When our high school students move into higher education, they will have a solid foundation that will be invaluable as they delve further into higher mathematics.
Of course, IntMath will be around to help them in further studies too. If two words sum up what we offer, they would be convenience and quality. Your online precalculus math tutor is just a click away.
Be the first to comment below.