Review of Top Math Sites
[19 Jun 2008]
HomeSchool.com recently released their Homeschool.com’s Top 100 Educational Web Sites of 2008. There were 7 math sites included in the Top 100.
What makes a Top Math Web Site? I’ve had a closer look at the 7 sites that were selected.
My comparison of the sites considers several factors:
- What is the Content?
- What Grade levels is the site aimed at?
- Is there real-world context for the math?
- Who is behind the site?
- What does the site sell?
- What are the top keywords for the site’s home page?
- Does the site have valid HTML?
- Does the site have valid CSS?
- How popular is the site?
Of course, I have kept in mind the needs of home-schoolers in my comparison.
The table was too wide for this post, so I presented it on a separate page.
Go to the Review of Top Math Sites. I hope you find it interesting.