- Basic Algebra
- Factoring & Fractions
- Quadratic Equations
- Systems of Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Exponents & Radicals
- Exponential & Logarithmic Functions
- Polynomial Equations
- Series and the Binomial Theorem
- Introduction to Calculus
- Applications of Differentiation
- Differentiation of Transcendental Functions
- Higher Calculus
Use interactive apps to explore math and get a better understanding of what it all means. Go ahead - play and learn!
There's over 300 easy to understand math lessons.
What users say...
- How I wish I had access to Intmath during my engineering college days. (Syed)
- Intmath made me from math dyslexic to math geek in just one year. (abshir mohamud)
- IntMath is interesting, with some real life examples and easy to understand. (Arijana)
A manufactures of range hoods with curved sides wants to know what shape to cut the sheets... more »
Investigate the meaning of the z-table using this interactive graph... more »
The IntMath Newsletter
Sign up for the free IntMath Newsletter. Get math study tips, information, news and updates each fortnight. Join thousands of satisfied students, teachers and parents!