- Basic Algebra
- Factoring & Fractions
- Quadratic Equations
- Systems of Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Exponents & Radicals
- Exponential & Logarithmic Functions
- Polynomial Equations
- Series and the Binomial Theorem
- Introduction to Calculus
- Applications of Differentiation
- Differentiation of Transcendental Functions
- Higher Calculus
Use interactive apps to explore math and get a better understanding of what it all means. Go ahead - play and learn!
There's over 300 easy to understand math lessons.
What users say...
- I love IntMath I learn many things from it. (Dharmil)
- Every thing is explained graphically just as I wanted. (Dynamic)
- IntMath is definitely the most cohesive, comprehensible yet knowledgeable maths site there is! (Yue Chi)
Here's a reader's approach to the age old problem of finding a square with the same area as a given circle, called "squaring the circle".. more »
This movie explores the connections between Rubik's cube and the group theory concepts behind music... more »
The butterfly map of the world is based on Reuleaux triangles. This article explores some of the story behind this interesting map... more »
The IntMath Newsletter
Sign up for the free IntMath Newsletter. Get math study tips, information, news and updates each fortnight. Join thousands of satisfied students, teachers and parents!