- Basic Algebra
- Factoring & Fractions
- Quadratic Equations
- Systems of Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Exponents & Radicals
- Exponential & Logarithmic Functions
- Polynomial Equations
- Series and the Binomial Theorem
- Introduction to Calculus
- Applications of Differentiation
- Differentiation of Transcendental Functions
- Higher Calculus
Use interactive apps to explore math and get a better understanding of what it all means. Go ahead - play and learn!
There's over 300 easy to understand math lessons.
What users say...
- IntMath helps and it is good for student (Tamo)
- IntMath was immensely helpful. (Manju)
- the intmath site is totally amazing...great tricks and tips (Kaustubh)
A 1x1 matrix is often regarded as a scalar quantity, but is that correct? This article explores a reader's question... more »
A quite remarkable new proof of the 400 year-old Wallis Product approximation for π has recently been published. It arises from a study of the quantum mechanics of a hydrogen atom... more »
Is there a difference between cube root and raising a number to the power 1/3? Maybe there is!.. more »
The IntMath Newsletter
Sign up for the free IntMath Newsletter. Get math study tips, information, news and updates each fortnight. Join thousands of satisfied students, teachers and parents!