- Basic Algebra
- Factoring & Fractions
- Quadratic Equations
- Systems of Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Exponents & Radicals
- Exponential & Logarithmic Functions
- Polynomial Equations
- Series and the Binomial Theorem
- Introduction to Calculus
- Applications of Differentiation
- Differentiation of Transcendental Functions
- Higher Calculus
Use interactive apps to explore math and get a better understanding of what it all means. Go ahead - play and learn!
There's over 300 easy to understand math lessons.
What users say...
- IntMath is a great way to incorporate technology in my classroom. (Rachel)
- Now I can solve math question by only refer to your intmath. (Hasira)
- IntMath is informative, clear, and I think everyone can benefit regardless of their skill level. (Lee)
There were solar powered engines long before oil-based ones. Here's a story about French mathematics teacher Augustin Mouchot, who invented one... more »
Publishing math on the Web can be a challenge. Here's a comparison of MathJax, ASCIIMathML, KaTeX and other math publishing solutions... more »
GeoGebra's latest version offers 3D graphs and output that can be viewed on tablet devices. Here's a quick overview... more »
The IntMath Newsletter
Sign up for the free IntMath Newsletter. Get math study tips, information, news and updates each fortnight. Join thousands of satisfied students, teachers and parents!