- Basic Algebra
- Factoring & Fractions
- Quadratic Equations
- Systems of Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Exponents & Radicals
- Exponential & Logarithmic Functions
- Polynomial Equations
- Series and the Binomial Theorem
- Introduction to Calculus
- Applications of Differentiation
- Differentiation of Transcendental Functions
- Higher Calculus
Use interactive apps to explore math and get a better understanding of what it all means. Go ahead - play and learn!
There's over 300 easy to understand math lessons.
What users say...
- Having come across IntMath has made things CLEAR!!!!! (Santiago)
- Took 20 minutes for me to understand this whole section after going through these notes. (michelle )
- Your web site is excellent! (Thaha)
There's some interesting mathematics behind hyperbolic discounting, a behavioral finance concept. Here's how it compares to exponential discounting... more »
An updated spring applet uses Runge-Kutta Order 4 Method for solving a differential equation numerically... more »
GeoGebra impresses with its versatility, ease of use and power, and now has 3D graphs. It's a great exploratory tool for math students and instructors... more »
The IntMath Newsletter
Sign up for the free IntMath Newsletter. Get math study tips, information, news and updates each fortnight. Join thousands of satisfied students, teachers and parents!