- Basic Algebra
- Factoring & Fractions
- Quadratic Equations
- Systems of Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Exponents & Radicals
- Exponential & Logarithmic Functions
- Polynomial Equations
- Series and the Binomial Theorem
- Introduction to Calculus
- Applications of Differentiation
- Differentiation of Transcendental Functions
- Higher Calculus
Use interactive apps to explore math and get a better understanding of what it all means. Go ahead - play and learn!
There's over 300 easy to understand math lessons.
What users say...
- It's exciting for the kids to see math in action! (Shelly)
- How I wish I had access to Intmath during my engineering college days. (Syed)
- Intmath made me from math dyslexic to math geek in just one year. (abshir mohamud)
Here's some background on the new Riemann Sums applet I added to IntMath. You can see how we find areas under curves using rectangles... more »
What is the length of a spiral around a paraboloid? This is an interesting application of integral calculus, involving an environmentally friendly cooker design... more »
The IntMath Newsletter
Sign up for the free IntMath Newsletter. Get math study tips, information, news and updates each fortnight. Join thousands of satisfied students, teachers and parents!