Online Graphing Calculator: Plot your own SVG Math Graphs
You can plot 2 functions, function 1 (in dark green) and function 2 (in magenta).
Edit your functions and then click the "Graph it" button below. To remove a graph, leave its text box blank.
(If you can't see the graph, or there is a problem, try this alternative graph plotter).
Continues below ⇩
Some graphs to try
The grapher will accept any of the following functions (use the notation shown). You can copy from the examples below if you wish.
- Straight lines: (like
3x - 2)
- Polynomials: (like
x^3 + 3x^2 - 5x + 2)
- Any of the trigonometric functions:
sin(x), cos(x/2), tan(2x), csc(3x), sec(x/4), cot(x)
- The inverse trigonometric functions:
arcsin(x), arccos(x), arctan(x), arccsc(x), arcsec(x), arccot(x)
- Exponential (
e^x) and logarithm (
ln(x)for natural log and
log(x)for log base 10)
- Absolute value: use "abs" like this:
- The hyperbolic functions and their inverses:
sinh(x), cosh(x), tanh(x), arcsinh(x), arccosh(x), arctanh(x)
- Sign (1 if the sign is positive, −1 if the sign of the function is negative.) For example, try
- square root:
You can also use any combinations of the above, like
If your graph doesn't work: Try using brackets! For example, "tan 2x" won't work. You have to put