How was math today?
By Murray Bourne, 29 Apr 2006
I'm interested to know how your math lesson was today. I'm not necessarily talking about the math lesson you had in some classroom - you can also learn mathematics in:
- an informal discussion with a friend
- while doing your assignment/homework
- while doing a Web-based tutorial
- while searching the internet for answers to specific questions
- while using a math learning object (something like the math interactives on Interactive Mathematics)
- while solving some problem at work
- while teaching someone else
In other words, what works for you and what is a waste of time?
See the 3 Comments below.