Systems of equations Problem Solver
Below is a math problem solver that lets you input a wide variety of algebra problems and it will provide the final answer for free.
You can even see the steps (with a subscription)!
The version below will show you the final answer only. You'll see a button "View steps" and this takes you to the developer's site where you can purchase the full version of the solver (then you can see the steps).
- Enter your problem statement (as algebra, not words!). You can follow the given examples.
- Choose the operation you want the solver to do (it suggests appropriate operations, depending on your question),
- Then click "Answer".
- Clicking on "View steps" will lead you to the Mathway sign up page where you can get full solutions.
Disclaimer: IntMath.com does not guarantee the accuracy of results. It is provided by an external party.
Only use this solver to check your own work.
Algebra solver courtesy of Mathway.
Still Need Help?
Learn more about your algebra problem in one of the following sections in Interactive Mathematics:
- Basic Algebra
- Factoring & Fractions
- Quadratic Equations
- Exponents & Radicals
- Exponential & Logarithmic Functions
- Polynomial Equations of Higher Degree
- Systems of Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Series and the Binomial Theorem
Algebra Lessons on DVD
Easy to understand algebra lessons on DVD. See samples before you commit.
More info: Algebra videos
The IntMath Newsletter
Sign up for the free IntMath Newsletter. Get math study tips, information, news and updates each fortnight. Join thousands of satisfied students, teachers and parents!